Not so long ago, it went around Instagram this tag called "what's in my pencil case".
I've never been tagged, because I'm not one of the cool cats, but I decided to do it anyway ☺ so here goes:
In my pencil case I keep my most used pens for letter writing, so that if I have to go somewhere where I know I'll be able to get on writing, it's easy to just pick up and pack in my bag.
From left to right, here's what's inside:
- Pentel Hybrid Gel Grip white ink pen // it's great to add accents to any kraft envelope.
- Muji 0.5 black ink gel pen // my lettering pen of choice.
- Purple highlighter // to crosso the names off my list of to-reply-to.
- Low Carbon 0.35 black ink gel pen // my writing pen of choice at the minute.
- Pencil // just in case - it can always come in handy.
- Emergency paperclips // if I need to bind something together.
What are your pencil case essentials?