Making bucket lists really helps me keeping track of everything I need (and want) to do, so I always try to make one every few months.
Right now, there are five things in particular that I'd like to achieve this winter:
- Read three books; I already successfully completed my reading goal for the year, but I've gotten a little lazier since. I'll try taking advantages of the various holidays to read at least 3 more books before the year ends.
- Create & share more freebies; I used to be more consistent with my freebies, and I really want to get back on track. I really enjoy creating them, and I'm always very happy when you guys like them, but I have to admit that it's a lot of work and I haven't had much time for it lately. My goal is to start making more of them, by simplifying the designs a little bit. On this note, today I'm sharing a simple autumnal letter paper:
- Go on a weekend trip somewhere; I've just caught the travel bug again, there's not much else to add to this, ha. I really crave to a change of scenery even if it's just for a couple of days. (Does this ever happen to you, too?).
- Share more letters on the blog; again, this is something I used to do more frequently, and I really want to start doing again. After all, this blog isn't called SnailMailLove for nothing, is it? ☺
- Clear out my stationery stash; like many of you paper lovers, I have virtually bottomless stash of paper goodies. Although I feel like I *need* and want to keep all of it, I reached a point where I need to get rid of a few things, you know what I mean?
Now the trick is actually getting around and actually cross off all those things, but let's stay positive!
What's on your bucket list (or to-do list) for the winter season?
This was a post for my #DoMoreInOctober project! If you joined too, you can link your post below: