Hey guys, today I have a very simple DIY project to share with you ☺ if you want to lear how to make an envelope booklet, keep reading!
- scrapbooking paper (the one I used is 36x13cm/14x5in)
- three or more envelopes or paper bags
- hole puncher
- thread or twine
- scissors + paper clip
- and a mix of stationery and ephemera to decorate it
- Fold your piece of scrapbooking paper in half (make sure it is big enough to contain your envelopes - otherwise you can trim them).
- Insert the envelopes sideways into the cover making sure the openings are all on the right side.
- Use the paper clip to hold them together and punch two holes on the left hand side.
- Secure everything together with a piece of thread.
Now you have your base; All that's left to do is to decorate it as you please, and fill the envelopes with a letter and goodies for your friend!
I hope you like this! Of course you can customize it as you wish: making it bigger or smaller, adding more envelopes.. and so on. As usual, if you recreate this, please let me know, I would love to see your creations ☺
This was a post for my #DoMoreInOctober project! If you joined too, you can link your post below: